Hello again! Guys… I just baked these muffins and they were absolutely delicious; therefore, I just had to share the recipe with all of you! They are so incredibly moist, in fact, I was very surprised that I made them. They’re also really easy to make. I hope you enjoy, and if you decide to try them out, let me know how you like them!
Ingredients for the muffins:
3/4 cup four
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons melted butter
1/2 egg ( I just cracked my egg in a small bowl and then cut it in half with a fork)
Ingredients for the crumble:
1 tablespoon flour
1 1/2 teaspoon butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, and your half egg until smooth.
- Add in flour mixture, continuing to stir until everything is combined.
- Spoon this into muffin pan evenly.
For the crumble:
- Combine flour, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Pour in your butter
- mix until all combined
- Add to the top of your muffins evenly.
If you’re baking mini muffins, it makes 24, and if you’re baking regular size muffins, it makes 6.
For mini muffins, bake for 10-13 minutes. For regular size, bake for 25. (both on 350 degrees)
I hope you enjoyed, have a great day!
My muffin pan is from Anthropologie. 🙂